Truck & Trailer Service and Repair
Whether you pilot an 18 wheeler across country, or your favorite pick up or SUV across town, Kremer Services has the facility, knowledge, equipment and tools to tackle any service, simple to serious.
Semi-tractor, Bus, RV, & DOT Vehicle Service:
Kremer Services is one of a limited number of large vehicle service facilities that can service all areas of your semi-tractor, bus, and DOT service vehicle. Diesel engine, suspension & alignment, hydraulic hoses & fittings, fluid flushes, tires, even collision repair and restoration. Kremer Services started as Kremer Spring in 1898 servicing horse drawn buggies, and began servicing semi-tractors and trailers in the 1920’s. Our large & state-of-the-art Inver Grove Heights facility is designed with overhead doors and oversized service bays to handle semi-tractors and trailers, busses, and snow plows . We have invested in the equipment necessary meet all needs of big rigs including Hunter Alignment systems, frame straightening, and paint booths. Our technicians have years of experience diagnosing and repairing semi-tractor, tractor trailers, busses, and DOT vehicles. We will get your equipment back on the road quickly!
Here is a partial list of the many services that Kremer Services can provide for your medium and heavy duty vehicles……
- Front end and rear end alignment of pick up trucks, SUV’s, RV’s, trailers, medium and heavy duty trucks and buses using Hunter Alignment systems.
- Computer spin balancing of wheels (off vehicle or on vehicle).
- D.O.T. inspections.
- Rear trackage adjustments.
- Frame straightening, repair, lengthening and shortening.
- King pin fitting.
- Axle sleeving.
- Front and rear axle adjustments.
- Repacking or replacement of wheel bearings.
- U-joint replacements.
- Shocks and struts.
- Ball joints, tie rod ends, control arms, sway bars, links.
- Leaf springs & suspension.
- Axle and housing straightening.
- Rear end rebuilds.
- Hydraulic brakes.
- Electric brakes.
- Air brakes.
- Engine diagnostics.
- Engine repair.
- Preventative maintenance.