Kremer Services receives calls on a regular basis from vehicle owners experiencing alignment issues. Here are some basic tips to alert you to a potential wheel alignment issue:
When is service or repair necessary?
- If you notice uneven or rapid tire wear.
- If your car wanders on a straight, level road.
- If your car pulls or drifts away from a straight line.
- If your steering wheel is crooked even when driving straight, on a level road.
What does a wheel alignment include?
- Inspecting steering and suspension system including tire condition and air pressure.
- Checking initial alignment readings.
- Adjusting camber, caster, and toe angles, if adjustable, to manufacturer specifications.
- Checking final alignment readings to verify alignment is within specification.
- Road testing.
If you are experiencing any of these alignment issues, give Kremer Services a call and schedule an alignment. We also recommend an alignment check with the purchase of new tires. We have the most modern computerized and laser equipped alignment rack and can quickly and efficiently align your vehicle.