Kremer Services has served the greater Twin Cites market since 1898. We are an equal opportunity employer. To apply, please click the link to print an employment application, complete it, and mail or drop it off at our Inver Grove Heights, MN location. Thank you.
Kremer Services, a family-owned and operated business since 1898, has an immediate opening for a general accountant. The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented and possess a high level of accuracy. Duties include A/P, A/R, inventory management, pricing updates, bank and credit card reconciliation, maintaining cash drawer accuracy, a compilation of monthly P&L and Balance Sheets, and year-end book closing.
- Two-year accounting certificate/degree
- A minimum of three years of experience in A/R, A/P, and GL accounting
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong math aptitude
- 10 Key proficiency
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Heavy Truck Mechanic
Looking for some job security? Kremer Services, an industry leader for over 123 years has an immediate opening for a Truck Mechanic to work on medium and heavy-duty trucks, buses, RVs and trailers. The ideal candidate is someone who is self-motivated, career-minded, and has 5+ years of experience in steering and suspension repairs, engine repairs, brake repairs, general maintenance as well as other repair experience. A degree in truck repair and/or ASE certifications is a plus, but not required. We are a busy shop with a large and diverse customer base which leads to steady work throughout the year. We offer excellent wages and benefits with lots of overtime. Please stop in and complete an application or email your resume.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience as a truck mechanic
- A two-year degree/diploma in Heavy Truck Repair or related (this is preferred but not required
- Class A or B commercial driver’s license
- Certified as a MnDot Inspector (this is preferred but not required)
- ASE certifications are a plus
- Career minded
Hours: 7:00 – 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
Wages: $27+ per hour depending on experience
- Company contributions into a retirement pension
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off Benefits
Inver Grove Heights,
Have any Questions? Let Us Know!
Inver Grove Heights
Monday-Thursday: 7a.m. – 5p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED