Steering & Suspension
Few things are more important than the steering, suspension, & control of your vehicle. Common steering & suspension problems vehicle owners in the encounter are:
- Your steering wheel that is vibrating at high speeds.
- Your steering seems loose and your vehicle seems to wander on the road.
- You seem to feel every bump in the road.
- Your vehicle seems to make excessive noise when you are driving over rough terrain.
- You hear a loud screeching noise while at low speeds or when you are parking.
If you are experiencing any of these common steering & suspension problems, it is time to have an ASE certified technician inspect and diagnose your vehicle. At Kremer Services, on a daily basis, we service and repair power steering systems, steering linkage, worn out shocks & struts, wheel alignment and balancing problems, worn out coil springs, and we are the twin cites most experienced dealer for leaf spring repair and replacement.
Inver Grove Heights
Monday-Thursday: 7a.m. – 6p.m.
Friday: 7a.m. – 5p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED